THE POWER OF BELIEF(INNER GAME)
Today's topic is "belief".
A "belief" is something that you believe is true about yourself.Everyone of us has certain belief's about women.The problem is that most of his beliefs that we have are negative and are preventing us from getting better with women.This belief's that are preventing us from getting better with women are known as "limiting belief" about which I wrote a post few days back.
The main reason why most men dont succeed with women even after years of being associated with the PUA community is because their core belief system has not been established properly.As a result of which they "inner game" is not strong even if their "outer game" is solid.There are a certain belief's that a man has to instill in his behavior in order to experience true and consistent success with women.Here are a list of positive belief"s that you should read aloud every day in order to make them a part of your life:-
- I can easily attract any women I want
- I am confident no matter what the situation is
- People love being around me
- I am the most interesting guy that a women can ever be with
- Women are dying for my attention
- I do not attract women.They are already attracted to me and try to seduce me
- My body language is perfect
- Everything I wear looks great on me
- I am successful and happy with my life
That's it.If you can integrate this mindsets and think about them all the time,this behavior will become a part of who you are.Just reading this statement aloud everyday will take your confidence to a whole new level.Once you instill this beliefs,you will not need any bullshit lines,routines or other stupid gambits to attract women.Trust me,its that powerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment