Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ATTRACTION EXPLAINED(PART 2)



  • You must be the most valued person in the room or in other words the prize of the room.You cannot just be a dork and expect to get the hottest girls in the room.You have to demonstrate value,confidence and other alpha qualities. If you are just like any other guy,you cant attract women.This is where social proof comes in.It shows the women that you already have other women in your life so you must have value.
  • You must show her that you like her but you do not "need" her.If you show her that you need her then she will assume that you are like all the other guys and it will kill any attraction she had for her.You must treat her in a way that shows that there is sexual tension between both of you but you do not care much about it.When you successfully show her that you want her and not need her it will create attraction in her mind for you(preselection).
  • Show her that you understand her.You can do this by cold reading and warm reading(which I will be explaining later).Cold reading basically involves telling her something about her like her hidden qualities,  talents,aspirations etc.It shows that you know and understand her. For Ex->You really feel bad when someone you love ignores you,I mean you dont show it but deep inside you can feel the pain..bla bla bla ...See how easy it actually is.It is telling her something that is universally correct but in a way that sounds as if you found something about her.When you do this she will be attracted to you because you will be the first guy who did this to her.
                                      So there's the 6 qualities you need to have to get any girl attracted to you.There are more but if you have this 6 it will be enough to get any girl.Hope you enjoyed.More posts on the way.

10 comments:

  1. I think that is one of the so much important info for me.
    And i am satisfied reading your article. But want to observation on
    some basic things, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is actually great :
    D. Excellent activity, cheers
    Here is my homepage ; stevesadviceformen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your means of describing all in this paragraph is genuinely good, every one can
    effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.
    My webpage :: Puaguidelines.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out some additional information.
    Also visit my webpage - How To Pick Up Girls Coins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.
    My blog post : how to pick up girls jogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. I all the time emailed this weblog post page to all my associates, as if like to
    read it next my contacts will too.
    Also visit my web blog ... anywomanyoulike.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming over again
    to read more news.
    My homepage ... how to pick up girl tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ι'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now ;)

    Visit my weblog Naturalstretchmarksremoval.Net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m not that much of a online reader tο be honеst but
    yοur sitеs rеally nіce, keеp it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Cheers

    Feel free to visit my web page ... online colleges Programs
    My web page: affordableeducationtips.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its such as уou learn my mind! You seеm to understаnd ѕο much about this,
    likе you wгote the guide in it oг something.
    I think thаt you just cаn do with а feω p.
    c. to force the messаgе hοuse a little bit, hοωеveг
    instеаd of that, this is ωonderful blog.
    An ехcellent reaԁ. I'll definitely be back.

    Feel free to visit my web page: No egg paleo recipes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not ѕure ωhere you aгe getting yοuг іnfo, but gгeat tοpic.
    I nеeds to spend ѕome timе lеarnіng
    more or unԁerstanding more. Thanκs for wοndегful іnfοrmаtion I ωaѕ lоοking foг thiѕ
    informatiοn for mу missіon.

    Му homеpage paleo breakfast cookie
    my website :: paleo food matrix

    ReplyDelete