Lets understand what attraction is and how it works.
What type of feeling do you get when you see a beautiful,hot and sexy lady.You get completely mind-blown and start to imagine doing shit with her. You keep at looking at her,you try to get close to her and you try to impress her.In other words - you are attracted to her.
Now you may think the same logic applies for girls too.That all it takes for her to get attracted is a handsome man.Right???Wrong.This is one of the secrets that you need to know if want to get better with the ladies.You need to know and more importantly believe that "girls are not attracted to our physical selves" and that "they never choose their partner's based on physical beauty".Yeah,you heard that right and no I ain't kidding.If you do not believe me then go out tonight at a park,bar,mall or at any public gathering and observe how many legitimately "beautiful" women are with man that cannot be called "handsome".
Now don't get get me wrong here.I am not saying that any stupid looking dork could get any girl he wants.All I am saying is that girls do not judge their partner on the basis of looks.[I will explain the part that "looks" play in attraction in a different post soon.]
So what is that makes a girl attracted to you?Is it money?Is it looks?.No,No,No...It is "personality" and how you demonstrate yourself to the world.It is how you react in different social situations.It is your confidence.In other words-it is who you really are.And you better make sure that you really are an "attractive" person from the inside.Don't have a clue on how to be one???Read on.
Here is a list of attraction switches that I have come to know about after my years of experience with women.This are all really,really powerful and what makes them more powerful is the fact that many few people know about them:
- You must show her that you are safe and trustworthy.This is the first obstacle and many people disregard it.But remember that all the other attraction triggers wont work if you cannot demonstrate her this aspect of your personality.It's simple-don't look at her boobs and don't talk dirty(there is a time for that),don't be overly friendly too..Just consider her as your best friend and do not hide anything from her.Be true to yourself(and her) and talk freely.Do not try to act over smart in the process of attracting her and please DO NOT TRY to be attractive.Be natural.
- You have to show her that you have goals and dreams.That you are financially,socially and mentally fit.That you are not a daydreamer.Talk to her about your goals in life.If you have a job,talk to her about it.Don't brag.Just talk to her as you would with an old friend.If you dont have a job,just talking about your goals will have the same effect.By doing this you are demonstrating her that you have an "ambition" which is a very powerful attraction trigger.
- You have to demonstrate that you are not like other guys who are boring.Be interesting.Be fun.If you know about anything interesting,talk about it.For example-I do a lot of research on aliens,mind,universe and other metaphysical topics and I talk about them when I am out with girls.And guess what.They love it.The fact is that when you talk about something you really love and are passionate about then there is a different vibe to it.Now "passion" is another attraction trigger.So instead of talking about boring topics,talk about the things that you are passionate about and know a lot about.
Undeniably imagine that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the
ReplyDeletesimplest factor to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed
whilst other folks think about concerns that they plainly don't realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
My web page ... directory
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once a entertainment
ReplyDeleteaccount it. Look complex to far introduced agreeable
from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?
Check out my page : advice
I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious article on building up new website.
ReplyDeleteMy blog post :: here are the findings
What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how on the topic of
ReplyDeleteunpredicted emotions.
Also visit my weblog - source
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on
ReplyDeletethe web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely
get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not
know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and
defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Also visit my weblog - this site
Very quickly this website will be famous among all blogging and site-building
ReplyDeleteviewers, due to it's nice content
My weblog ; site
Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this short article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time
both reading and posting comments. But so what, it
was still worthwhile!
My web site ... How to pick up girls rave
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say
ReplyDeletethat I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll
be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write
again soon!
Feel free to surf my web site :: how to buy triactol bust serum
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in
ReplyDeleteit or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that,
this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.
Also visit my homepage ... best homemade colon cleanse
A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think
ReplyDeletethat you need to publish more on this issue, it might not be a taboo matter
but usually people do not discuss these subjects.
To the next! Cheers!!
My site ... on front page
It's really a cool and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMy webpage ; a knockout post
Great site you've got here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours these days.
ReplyDeleteI truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!
!
Take a look at my weblog :: best medical treatment acne
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.
ReplyDeleteHere is my website great post to read
Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. This is an extremely
ReplyDeletewell written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and
come back to read more of your helpful info. Thank
you for the post. I will definitely return.
Feel free to visit my webpage - triactol bust serum trial
Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.
ReplyDeletemy homepage; blog
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write
ReplyDeleteups thank you once again.
My web-site - Buy Commercial Property Tetbury (Gloucestershire)
I appreciate, lead to I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for.
ReplyDeleteYou've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
Feel free to visit my webpage ... house
Hi, always i used to check website posts here in the early hours
ReplyDeletein the break of day, because i love to gain knowledge of more and more.
Here is my blog; that guy
Hello there! This post couldn't be written much better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I will send this information to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteReview my blog - www.propertywide.co.uk
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog
ReplyDeleteand wished to mention that I've really loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!
Also visit my web site :: his explanation
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my page - naturasil topical cream
I almost never leave a response, however i did a few
ReplyDeletesearching and wound up here "ATTRACTION EXPLAINED(PART 1)".
And I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it look like some of the remarks come across like they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other sites, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you make a list of all of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
Feel free to visit my blog; check out this guide to almond meal benefits
Great blog you have got here.. It's hard to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
ReplyDeleteMy blog - my sources