OK.Now what the heck is this "Limiting belief" crap???
A limiting belief something about yourself(mostly negative) that you believe is true which prevents you from doing something that you want to do(in this case attracting girls).For example->you may think that you cannot attract women because you are not good looking enough.So because you think that you are not good looking enough and women wont love you because of it,guess what,it prevents you from communicating with them because you feel that you will be rejected if you do so.It instills a fear in you from talking to women and as a result not getting better with women.
Some of the most common limiting belief that are holding you back are:-
1)I am not good looking enough to attract women.
2)If I talk to a women I just met,others will make fun of me or they will judge me in a wrong way.
3)I wont be able to get better with women because I am not rich or don't have a great job.
4)If I keep on being myself,eventually I will find the right girl for me.So all I have to do is wait.
5)If I talk to a women she will think that I am doing it because i want to "bed" her.
Now lets look at the truth about the above "Limiting Beliefs":-
1)Not good looking enough:-This is one of the most common beliefs that most men have.Trust me,good looks is not that important for women as it is for men.For a women having a great personality is 100 times more important then good looks.I will be writing a whole new post on this.Stay tuned for more on this.
2)Fear that others will make fun of you if you talk to women:-This is partially true.Others will make fun of you if you talk with girls and get rejected or do something stupid.However,if you are smooth and the lady enjoys being with you then why do you think others will make fun of you?Instead others will be jealous that they are not able to do what you are able to do.And here you will be learning exactly what you need to do.So cheer up and get this stupid belief out of your mind.
3)Not rich:-I already mentioned that the only thing you need to attract girls is a great personality.It is the most powerful thing that you can have in this game.No amount of money,fame or good looks can beat that.More on this coming soon.
By the way why do you think you need money to attract girls.Were you thinking that if you spend money on a girl then she will like you?Well in that case she will like,not you,but your money.And the day you refuse to spend anymore on her,she will leave you.This is not what you are here for.Here I will be telling you field tested method's for attracting girls by creating a magnetic personality which will be irresistible to women.
4)Being myself:-Let me explain this to you clearly.
If you are already successful with women then this "being myself" belief will work in your favor Because in that case you are already successful with women and you will be doing only what made you successful with women.However,if you are not successful with women then it will work against you because in this case you are not successful with women and doing more of the same things will only get you the same results.That is you wont get any better with women. So don't assume that being yourself will get you your girl.Truth is,to get better with anything we need a change.In this case a change in your personality.So for God sake,please don't be yourself if you are not successful.I will be updating you with specific methods and beliefs using which you will be a master seducer.
5)Scared that that the women will have a bad perception about you if you approach her:-Now this can happen if you don't approach her in a proper way and create a bad image. But don't you worry,I will be covering the "approaching" topic specifically at a later post. If you have a magnetic personality then a women will want to be with you.She will want to share everything with you and will think only about you.There is no question of her "rejecting" you.So get this out of your head that a women will have a bad perception about you if you approach her. So get rid of this 5 "limiting beliefs" as soon as possible.This are the greatest enemies that are preventing you from getting any better with women.
OK.Now what the heck is this "Limiting belief" crap???
A limiting belief something about yourself(mostly negative) that you believe is true which prevents you from doing something that you want to do(in this case attracting girls).For example->you may think that you cannot attract women because you are not good looking enough.So because you think that you are not good looking enough and women wont love you because of it,guess what,it prevents you from communicating with them because you feel that you will be rejected if you do so.It instills a fear in you from talking to women and as a result not getting better with women.
Some of the most common limiting belief that are holding you back are:-
1)I am not good looking enough to attract women.
2)If I talk to a women I just met,others will make fun of me or they will judge me in a wrong way.
3)I wont be able to get better with women because I am not rich or don't have a great job.
4)If I keep on being myself,eventually I will find the right girl for me.So all I have to do is wait.
5)If I talk to a women she will think that I am doing it because i want to "bed" her.
Now lets look at the truth about the above "Limiting Beliefs":-
1)Not good looking enough:-This is one of the most common beliefs that most men have.Trust me,good looks is not that important for women as it is for men.For a women having a great personality is 100 times more important then good looks.I will be writing a whole new post on this.Stay tuned for more on this.
2)Fear that others will make fun of you if you talk to women:-This is partially true.Others will make fun of you if you talk with girls and get rejected or do something stupid.However,if you are smooth and the lady enjoys being with you then why do you think others will make fun of you?Instead others will be jealous that they are not able to do what you are able to do.And here you will be learning exactly what you need to do.So cheer up and get this stupid belief out of your mind.
3)Not rich:-I already mentioned that the only thing you need to attract girls is a great personality.It is the most powerful thing that you can have in this game.No amount of money,fame or good looks can beat that.More on this coming soon.
By the way why do you think you need money to attract girls.Were you thinking that if you spend money on a girl then she will like you?Well in that case she will like,not you,but your money.And the day you refuse to spend anymore on her,she will leave you.This is not what you are here for.Here I will be telling you field tested method's for attracting girls by creating a magnetic personality which will be irresistible to women.
4)Being myself:-Let me explain this to you clearly.
If you are already successful with women then this "being myself" belief will work in your favor Because in that case you are already successful with women and you will be doing only what made you successful with women.However,if you are not successful with women then it will work against you because in this case you are not successful with women and doing more of the same things will only get you the same results.That is you wont get any better with women. So don't assume that being yourself will get you your girl.Truth is,to get better with anything we need a change.In this case a change in your personality.So for God sake,please don't be yourself if you are not successful.I will be updating you with specific methods and beliefs using which you will be a master seducer.
5)Scared that that the women will have a bad perception about you if you approach her:-Now this can happen if you don't approach her in a proper way and create a bad image. But don't you worry,I will be covering the "approaching" topic specifically at a later post. If you have a magnetic personality then a women will want to be with you.She will want to share everything with you and will think only about you.There is no question of her "rejecting" you.So get this out of your head that a women will have a bad perception about you if you approach her. So get rid of this 5 "limiting beliefs" as soon as possible.This are the greatest enemies that are preventing you from getting any better with women.
No comments:
Post a Comment